Numbers have always escaped me. I was the one who could learn Latin faster than algebra, who spent college afternoons trying to grasp a math problem when everyone else was at a football game, the one who rounds her checkbook off so she doesn't have to deal with pesky odd numbers. But I recognize Majesty when I see it! This is lovely, and yes, awesome because it reflects an awesome God.
So for today...enjoy, worship and be blessed
Marcia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Marcia Moston During World War II the ubiquitous Kilroy popped up on German walls, shelled-out tanks, latrines, tents, ships, and assor...
-
Although I had booked a room for myself at a conference I recently attended, shortly after I checked in I discovered I had an unwelcomed ...
-
Sometime after his arrival the hugs stopped. I hoped it was enough to just serve him —make his meals, and showers, attend to laundry and ...
-
Marcia Moston I'm starting out the new year by kicking my light (thank God) bout with Covid out the door and kicking off the publicatio...
-
Marcia Moston I don’t mean the kind of pirate treasures you’d like to find buried in your backyard, but the kind that God has hidden deep i...
That is so amazing Marcia. Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDelete